Thursday 21 May 2020

FEMMELUXEFINERY.CO.UK

Hi everyone! Today I'm here to talk again one of my favourite websites for e-commerce of the period. As you all now it's not the best of times to go out around malls and shops, being better to stay home but still needing that fashion feed what better than online shopping?! So I've already mentioned www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk before, and you can check my last post about it if you wanna know more about all their different options, the great great price range and style ideas but today I'm gonna talk you about my second selection of pieces I picked. Last time I went more for sexier choices, I looked for skinny jeans, crop hoodies and a couple tops while this time i tried to balance my choices on what I would actually get good use from and so I made my selection based on comfortable clothes, since in this period we're spending most of the time at home and so I picked a couple loungewear kits, so a pair of comfy Joggers and a top, then I picked a swimwear bottom cause well it's still around summer time and a lovely body suit for those fancy summer nights! I've already place my next order even cause I really love how affordable and cool this website it, so be ready for a few more loungewear options and T shirts, but let's have a look at the looks I ended up purchasing this time!







3 comments:

  1. I love the lounge wear set it look so comfy!

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't there lounge piece amazing.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete