Thursday 7 May 2020

FEMME LUXE

Hi everyone! Today I'm here to talk about a website called https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/. You will hear me talk about it a lot cause I've already placed my second order ;) Which is a clear representation of how much I liked it with my first try with it. I did buy 4 pieces from them and I will show you some pictures of them and how they fit in this post, but without any more anticipations let's get into what the brand is and what you can find and why you should try it! First of all I don't really think I ever found a place with such small prices, wide range of oprions and good quality. I literally think I found the perfect pair of Trousers for under 15£. I will show you in pictures if words don't convince you. But still, they have such a great customer service, as well and for any dubt you might have they'll be able to answer your questions stright away. So, as I was saying, there's literally something for any taste. I would say that if you're especially looking for a stunning Corset Dress, a skirt or a piece of clothing that will make heads turn for a night out you really won't be disappointed. There's a lot of choice in the "Sexier side"that's why I mentioned the perfect look for a nigh out, but even if your just looking for some lounge wear ideas, some comfy joggers or oversized shirts you will have tons of possibilities to scroll through. A personal suggestion is to go true to size, cause their fitting is just perfect. And so, it might be the Black lace bodysuit you'd been dreaming about since middle grade, the perfect pijama set for girl's night sleepover, the heels to kill that every it-girl sports on instagram or just the pair of blue Jeans that will hug your curves perfectly, be sure that femmeluxefinery will satidy your needs! So what are you waiting for? Just try it and tell me your opinions on it, i'm sure will agree on them :)
Of course I didn't forget to show my picks, here's the first 4 items I chose:









1 comment:

  1. Cute clothing items.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete