Friday 29 May 2020

FEMME LUXE HAUL N.3

Hello hello!
A new day a new haul from femmeluxefinery.co.uk. It is now my 3rd order and well.. I guess there's not many doubts now that I'm head over heels with this website! The selection is so wide that I'm limiting myself to 4 items per order, also cause the shipping is free over 20 pounds, but well.. not really applying much effort in restricting myself since I seem to confirm one order after the other.. and guess what, i did it again and my 4th haul will be soon on the blog I guess 😅
So just if you don't have any idea of what I'm talkng about, femmeluxe is a very cheap and well furnished online shop where you can get anything (in terms of clothing and accessories) at the minimum minimum price and best quality, from lovely dresses for a night out to Joggers.
This time my selection is all about comfort. It's true, it is almost summer time and we all want to spend a bit more effort in looking fresh and cute on a night out buuut it is still cold and rainy here and so one more haul based on Loungewear and T-shirts. I got two tye dye shirts cause they're super on trend for the summer and I'm thinking about pairing them with a cute pair of shorts or a denim skirt, a basic crop black top which is always handy when it's hot outside but you still wanna look put together for that last minute trips and a lovely gray frill loungewear set for my comfy days at home, here's some pictures of what I got, see you soon with my next haul :)





2 comments:

  1. I love the peplum style of your loungewear!

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tie tees

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete