Saturday 14 March 2020

Get name necklace

Hi! Today I'm gonna talk about a new website I've discovered and where I managed to find so many cute and Cheap Women's Jewelry. I wasn't expected to find such a great and wide selection of products, and there's something literally for everyone. I've been scrolling a lot through their silver selection and I found many rings and romantic accessories to add to my collection. I'm particularly fascinated by their birthstone option, for every customizable piece you can choose the birthstone of your choice, to add a personal touch to every jewel! I'm gonna attach down below some of my favorite pieces, the ones I picked and the ones that are on my wishlist ready to be purchased as next! A great option provided by the website is that you can personalize your own pieces for example your necklace, you can pick your own piece, and decide what to write on it, your name, the name of the person your love, your friends and so on, and you can even do more, you can engrave photos on charms and make your special pieces, to gift to someone for a special occasion or just keep to yourself to keep with you your special memories like in this case https://www.getnamenecklace.com/engravable-angel-wings-sterling-silver-heart-photo-locket-necklace


It's really easy, you just have to upload your photo, choose whatever you want to engrave on it, watch a preview of how it will be in real life and if your satisfied  with the result you're ready to set your order and wait 3 to 5 days, with a free shipping, to get it to your door! Here are some of my favorite pieces 






These are just some of my choices but there's more and more, literally, just go and have a look, I'm sure you won't leave the website without some new little personal and original jewels for you and your loved ones! Happy shopping everyone :)



2 comments:

  1. These all are super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. "
    We hope to add to the comment feed roll and we are from the Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1.Top 10 Best Curry Puff in Singapore

    2.Top 10 Best Nasi Padang in Singapore

    3.Top 10 Best Fishball Noodles In Singapore

    4.Top 10 Best Laksa in Singapore

    5.Top 10 Best Soy Bean Curd In Singapore"

    ReplyDelete