Tuesday 10 November 2020

FEMME LUXE HAUL N.12

 Did you really think that my FemmeLuxe obsession whould stop after 11 hauls? I guess you were wrong! It was just a little stop cause you know, I had to wear what I got! But here's a whole new order in the mail this morning and I'm already here to show you what I got. I only got three pieces this time, I had also ordered one more piece but it was out of stock, so it's a little haul today but I'm still soooo excited abut everything I got. It all fits like a glove! Plus, if you remember my obsession with femmeluxefinery was at it bests during the summer months which eventually means that most of my wardrobe from them is actually quite summerish and it's November now, way over crop-top and spaghetti straps mini dresses now! It's time to go back to my loungewear essentials and that's exactly what I looked for the most in my first wintery haul. I am surely planning to order more, just testing my sizes and stuff after some time, but as I told you already everything was a success so I'm sure ready to get more in my cart! The first piece of clothing I got is a beautiful beautiful corset set, I was actaully planning on a gorgeous corset dress that was literally screaming my name but you know.. I decided to save the corset dress for next time cause the set was just as beautiful and more winter-friendly. It is longe sleeved and it has a super comfortable zip in the front so that you can zip it up or down according to the look and the level of warmth you wanna achive, plus if you just unzip it completely it's very cute as a cardigan as well. It would just look great by itself with a pair of jeans and well, check for yourself on the website for all the options about that as well. It would also be bomb with a pair of skinny leather jeans or with a pair of more classic trousers. By the way I got distracted, the top actually comes with a beautiful black mini skirt to create the set, I just love co-ords, they make you look so put together! So yeah, for the maximum aesthetic goal i'd suggest to wear them together, but all the jeanstrousers options are just to try as well! So, my  second choice is an other set, suprised? This time I went it all out with the colour and picked a beautiful trousers- crop top set in emerald green. I'll show the pictures for it like I will for the rest, but I have to admit the photo just doesn't take justice of the beautiful colour it is in real life, I will for sure try to take a picture in a natural brighter light and will show you soon in a next post. By the way the trousers in this case are flared and very very flattering, plus once again a beautiful set just make you look so dressed up even for just grocery shopping. One more item I was looking for is a bodysuit, winter came hard and early this year and it's already freezing so I'm just so into that extra layer of comfort and beauty that only a bodysuit can give you. I didn't pick one just yet cause I was too indecisive and I guess I wanted to be really sure with my choices just thinking about which one I like the best a little longer, but I guess I made up my mind now and you will soon see what I'm about to order! Third and last piece I got this time is once more a pair of trousers, or tracksuit/joggers to be precise. It is fleece inside and believe me on this, I've never tried anything warmer nor softer, I am gonna buy all and every colour on the website, and well there's something like every shade of the rainbow and more among the options so  guess it's gonna be an intense shopping! It's the perfect lenght and it's not too bulky on even if it is double lined inside with extra warmth. But let's cut the talking and let's see all of the pieces I got worn! All of the pieces will be linked under the pictures, so be sure to check them out! 

  








4 comments: