Saturday 23 January 2016

Nails



Speaking about nails..who has never had them done?!
The longest, the most colourful, the most elaborate they are the best it is. It's been a few years now that nails are on the top shelf of what a woman needs to have checked on the list to be "always on point".
I have to admit it, I felt so deeply in the trend myself.. for almost a couple years I had my nails done and every time it was a challange to have them always a bit more..
Looking back now maybe more than once I went "over the line" with them.. so girls yes to trends but TRASH IS NOT THE NEW POSH.





These are just a few examples of some of the nails I had in the last year and a half (I didn't find more pics but my instagram is full of them)

And these are some nails which I think are really are a bit over the edge of quirky and just past the kitsch one. (in the first picture there's bloody water in those nails!) 






What's your opinion on them?
xx

18 comments:

  1. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre nails were so stunning

    http://patriciacori.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! stunning nails! so stylish !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are so pretty! I had my nails done 2-3 times so far and i always somehow tried and aspired that my nails look natural :) I don't like these nails that you think are over the edge,specially the one with water in them.

    I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty nails! Love them! Thanks for commenting on Qing's Style. I hope you always keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow,love,love your nails!Great post my dear,also love your blog♥
    https://ilanna07.wordpress.com/2016/01/23/its-pll-time/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing nails art! :)

    Sonya Thaniya
    A Little Color
    Kindly read my blog about fashion tips here :
    WhatWeLike

    Thankyou ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looove it!
    I follow you now #951 hope you follow me back

    kisses Adela Acanski

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous nails, very unique!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing nail arts
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wau, the red ones are so perfet, i love this color! :) I love your photos! :) Follow for follow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, amazing! I'm your new GFC follower # 939 if you want to come on my blog ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looovee it!
    Your nails are soo pretty :)
    xx, Jenny from http://jennysviewx.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post!!
    I follow you,please folloe me back:http://anasworld7.blogspot.rs
    And thank you for visiting of my blog:))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, crazy nail art!
    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. ok, the one with water in nails is a bit over the top but I must say I like the rest:) but I don't think I could ever paint with these kind of manicures, so I probably wouldn't try them.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete