Sunday 12 July 2020

FEMME LUXE HAUL N.8

Can you believe it's already my 8th haul from femmeluxe?! I just keep on ordering items and everytime I scroll down the website I fall in love with more and more items and have to order again. So, this is my last winterish haul cause summer it's really getting on me and even if i'm just one of those always cold kinds girl who is always in her winter loungewear sets I guess the almost 35 degrees we're getting these days is just a bit too much and so I will just go for fresh and cool items for my next orders such as T-shirts and short dresses and most of all colours! I know I promise myself I will choose more colours each time and I just end up with a bunch of new black (or cream/white) pieces to add to my infinite collection of monochromatic wardrobe but yes, I feel this is the right time I'll manage to send out an order made out of only colorful picks and feminine clothing instead of my favoirites: joggers. Don't get me wrong I love my joggers, and that's why I keep on buying more of them, it's just getting a bit out of hand tho'. But let's cut the words and let me show you the pieces I picked for his haul, which one is your favourite?





1 comment:

  1. That second set is super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete