Friday 3 July 2020

FEMME LUXE HAUL N.7

Can you believe it is the 7th Haul from FEMMELUXE already?! It really seems like I'll need to order every single piece on their website (possibly in multiples) to stop! But yeah, i guess you already know this! Soo last time I promised you I would have tried it out more colours, I actually have to promise myself that constantly, cause I do really enjoy wearing colours but when I have to choose them I seem to forget and gravitate always towards black, white or gray items. Let's make the story short I kind forgot about the colours thing, or better I picked a black basic t-shirt, an oversized one, just to throw on when I'm in a hurry and still wanna look put together, a pair of sand/white cargo pants (which I already have in black, if you remember from some posts ago) and then I tried the colour thing by picking a dusty orange loungewear set and an oversized tye-dye t-shirt on the shades of hot pink. I actually already have this t-shirt both in pink and purple tones but I decided to pick the largest size to try it out as a dress. I could already pictured it snitched at the waist with a cute little belt, either a pair of sneakers to dress it down or heels to get it all galmmed up and just have a new unconventional option for my outfits, mmm also with a pair of joggers it would look so cool! Well, I'll definitely experiment with it a bit, but for now, here's my order for the 7th haul tried on! See you in the next haul :)







2 comments: