Thursday 30 July 2020

FEMME LUXE HAUL N.10

Guess what? The 10th order from femmeluxefinery just got in the mail! And well writing 10th haul makes it quite a big deal don't you think? Every time is like the first though and I'm just as excited to show you my super summerish choices of this haul! I went from winter loungewear sets in the first orders to the coolest bodycon dresses in the spring period and now that the summer is full blown i'm digging in crop tops and cute summer looks. I've promised myself to go for colours and experiment more many times and I feel like I actually did it this time! First of all.. a light blue piece, I could have never imagiend it for myself! Never tired it before and never actually thought it could go well with my skintone, but now that it's here I LOVE IT! Plus it is a lovely macramè fabric and I can already see myself rocking it in my upcoming seaside holiday later in August! I also picked a basic white crop tee to add to my basics and T-shirts collection/addition. I'm also planning on ordering more in the future and customize them. The fit is just perfect and I think I've never worn an item more than I did with the black version of this tee, so I'm definitely trying to order more and see what I manage to get out of them! My third piece is a very bold courset top and once again I'm already picturing it on my summer nights by the beach with a nice skirt and heels, same for my 4th selected piece, one more black silky top wiith floaty sleeves, just a perfect statement piece for a date night! Didn't go for joggers this time neither, proud of me for my bolder choices? :) 





4 comments: