Tuesday 16 June 2020

FEMME LUXE HAUL N.5


Episode number 5 everyone! Wow, it's really getting out of hand isn't it? I guess I really can’t get off https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk, in the end I suppose I will have a full on collection of EVERY piece available on the website. After so many tries and orders I know everything about the fitting, the quality, the models that are the best for me and so on, which actually means I need more! Last time I even stepped out of my comfort zone with an orange bodycon dress, even if it was so eccentric I love it! I surely tried all of their styles now and I'm so curious about sperimenting even more! I've never found an online shop with such prices and good range of selected pieces of clothing! I look for Loungewear sets everyday of my life and I’ve already ordered and received at least 5 of them, and guess what.. there’s a new one in this order as well! I promised last time that I would go for more summerish choices this time around and t’s exactly what I did. Also my last order was all about color, while for this one I sticked to my long time favorites shades of gray and black. So  picked three t-shirts. A black simple one, a light gray fitted t-shirt and a dark gray crop top. The last thing I order is a black set made of a pair of joggers and a long sleeved crop top. It shouldn’t be a surprise anymore that I’ve already got my next order on the way, and it’s just a matter of days since I can show it, but for now here’s my haul for this time!














2 comments: