Friday, 24 February 2017

prom dresses


It's time for a new post where I show you some of my favs from different websites and different occasions! Today is all about 2017 prom dresses cause of course prom season is around the corner and we're looking for that dress that we have been imagining since when we were kids but that e can't fine anywhere.. well have a look on 27dress.com cause honestly I found so many beautiful dresses that not only reflected my inner idea about a dress but that gave me new ideas and made my fall in love at each click.
There's something for every colour, every shape, length and price range.. to give you an idea of what you can find on 27dress here's some pictures of my favourites :)












2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous collection of prom dresses these are! I wonder how to buy them in small budget. Thanks for showing the pictures of these dresses. It has given me an idea what dress should I look for for my fiance.

    Best Regards,
    Fesco
    Online Fashion Jewelry Shopping

    ReplyDelete