Saturday, 5 November 2016

How to brew the perfect tea


First of all sorry about the artificial lightning.. is something I don't like much in the pictures but this is the most spontaneous of the posts. Just me enjoying my tea and having a chat with you about my tips in brewing tea and sharing with you some of my favourites teas.
I've always been the kinda lazy person who get scared if tea isn't in a teabag all ready to go, but lately I tried this tea from LunaTeaCompany and I finally got the difference. First of all since you're dosing it yourself you can decide how strong to take it, how much water you want and calibrate the amount of tea based on that and of course deciding yourself exactly how you want it it will be so much better. An other thing to consider is that each tea has different brewing times.. so it might slightly more or less to actually blend perfectly.. of course it depends also on how hot the water is and how much it is. By the way I got all the information from here if you wanna know more. So the two teas I've been addicted to lately are " citrus dream" and "spice junkie" (read the ingredients below) and don't be tricked by the fact that they seemed full.. I managed to finish it in a ridiculous short time ahaha.
Plus this infuser is too cute and just so in line with the mystical and magical look of this teas!
And the mug from mugforyourhome just describes itself (and me) too well to actually need more words :) 













7 comments:

  1. Lovely post i also need something to eat right now :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for spreading the tea experience with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mug so much ahah! x
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete