Sunday, 2 October 2016

Unseen from last summer



Re-watching my holiday's photos I thought to show some random pics.. the tan lasted probably two days tho :( To find that bra (that I love) it has been a proper challenge. It was sold out anywhere in the shops and I just wanted it so bad. Thanks god online shopping! I honestly am addicted to online shopping.. the thing is that shops are so annoying sometimes. Queues to get in the changing rooms, queues to pay, missing sizes.. I'm getting anxious even speaking about it. I recently discovered a format I had never heard before which is the credit catalogues such as creditcatalogues.org.uk where you can basically find anything on just one website and pay for things in small fees..that's the kind of stuff that would get me broke!









TOP_H&M
BRA_TEZENIS

6 comments:

  1. thats such a pretty dress
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeauttifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, love this lemon bikini top xoxo



    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete