Saturday, 15 October 2016

The everyday outfit




Uni life can be boring. Even studying the most beautiful and stimulant subject in the world.. which is fashion design.. spending 10 hours out of 13 in a day at uni is tiring.. and of course doesn't give you much space to experiment with your style and with bold outfits cause waking up at 7 in the morning the only thing you want is a giant coffee and a person who carries you around. In the end I always go for the nearest pair of jeans and a jumper (since it's 5 degrees in October). The only thing I spend a little bit of extra time on is my make up and accessories. How true is that the details make the difference? I've been loving this necklace so much lately.. it's from Boulder Studio and I just adore the semi-precious stones they have in stock with those gold (and in some cases silver) features.. I actually have some other little treasures to show you in the near future from them and I can't wait.. the stone of this one is a stalactite and the peculiarity  is that since are all natural stone each one is different from the others.. it's so cool to know that a piece is unique and you're the only owner of it!
I don't often wear earrings as well when I have a necklace but this one is more of a little detail than a statement one so I tried and combined this minimal and simple circle earrings from Zaful, my inevitable rings with a new addiction from SkyesPurpleCloud (the snake one). And since I've been loving white sneakers and quirky socks this winter say hello to the perfect combo of stan smiths and Sockfame






























 

NECKLACE_Boulder Studio
EARRINGS_Zaful
SNAKE RING_SkyesPurpleCloud
SOCKS_Sockfame
JEANS_Vintage levi's
JUMPER_Zara

4 comments:

  1. love you accessories so chic <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is pretty :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice earrings and socks!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete