Monday, 19 September 2016

PINK SATIN JACKET FROM ZAFUL AND THE PERFECT EARRINGS


What a great start of a rainy day..waking up late with the sound of the rain outside my window, some hot coffee, my pink satin jacket from ZAFUL and literally the perfect earrings! Aren't they just the perfect combination of ethnic chic and french bohemian?! Even if you can't really see it in the pics the little yellow dots are actually shells! And the packaging.. don't even let me start about it ( there actually are pictures of it down below) If you wanna check the shop by the way here it is MOEVA JWL.  With the jacket tho it has been proper lover at the first sight. This is the season of bomber jackets.. probably the year of bomber jacket.. the classic one is the army green with the orange linen..or the black one with the tartan linen. Embroidery is the new fashion in terms of bomber jackets and whenever I enter in shops like Zara, Topshop etc all I can see is bomber jackets.. but I was looking for something with an extra pinch of personality. And the details  of this jacket just got me.. from the embroidery to the mixed pink-silver satin, the little braided rope on the shoulders.. it was just screaming my name. The shoes are from last year.. but glitters are just necessary on rainy days!



























JACKET_ZAFUL
VEST_BRANDY MELVILLE
JEANS_PRIMARK
BOOTS_ZARA
EARRINGS_MOEAJWL

23 comments:

  1. That is a lovely jacket.
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fantastic bomber jacket. Yeah, so trendy.
    Would you like to follow me back?
    https://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful :)
    Nice jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty jacket! Great blog you have, stay inspired!


    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool jacket. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bomber jacket :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. im follow you, bomber is cool!
    https://carriekey.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. Satin + pink are just stunning together! BTW, your boots are the bomb!

    Melissa the Mermaid ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are rocking the jacket. Earrings are so ethnic.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and following. I followed you back.
    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bomber jacket! This looks awesome ;)
    I follow you :*
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice jacket,I really like it. Thank you for following.Returned :)
    Nice blog you have!
    Overpowered

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the whole look :)

    Www.leilaandvanya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  14. really like the way
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me, let me know on my blog and I follow you :)http://www.milashe4ka9596.ru

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this jacket. Beautiful photos. I'm your new GFC follower # 1008 if you want, come to my blog ♥

    https://teresaemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bomber jackets are THE thing this season! Totally in love with this one you chose!

    Love,

    Lucrezia ♥ (http://www.lucreziacandelori.com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This satin bomber jacket looks pretty on you. I like Zaful too infact I'm also reviewing 2 cute dresses from them currently in my blog. Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back now.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete