Wednesday, 7 September 2016

It's all about transparents and lace

here








here


Transparents, lace and see through. Elegance and sensuality mixed to create a perfect balance. There are so many inspiring suzhoudress. I spent the last couple of hours surfing around the pages and dreaming about all these disney princess dresses. It is an evergreen trend, lace has been in for over a decade..which is on one side a cool thing.. cause lace is lace and everybody loves it.. on the other hand it is so hard to find that breathetaking piece.. everything is similar and already seen.. that's why as soon as I saw these suzhoudresses I felt in love. I didn't think it could be possible to still be stunned by the "never so popular" lace. 



here



here

























The thing is that when you're used to see lace everywhere, from high street shops to catwalks, even if it's your element..after a while you get bored. This is what happens with everything when clothes are made to be popular.. to be worn by anyone and be liked by anyone. As much as it is the best (commercially speaking) there's such a saddening lost of personality. Clothes are done to be consumed, to satisfy in the moment and bore the day later. That's what I personally don't like of the circle of fashion. And this is also the big reason behind me liking and actually preferring this kind of websites. To buy clothes that represent us, that you don't see worn by anyone and that are not granted. Being confident and not scared of showing our true self. That's my rule, in fashion and life, and these are the kind of clothes where I see myself.
And you, what's your favourite suzhou dress?

here




here

here

     


7 comments:

  1. I love lace dresses!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review sweetheart...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que vestidos tan bonitos!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! I love the color so much!
    x Kenzie // Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These dresses are my favourite! Looking to wear one in my future post.
    Would you like to follow me back?
    https://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing dresses

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete