Saturday, 24 September 2016

Chapter 3 of the plain white shirt



Hiya! Today is just one of those days where you can't find the energy to get off the bed..Maybe it's the weather.. maybe just boredom but I couldn't really find a aim for getting up before lunch..ops. In the end I managed to give it a start and went for a chilled afternoon around the city. The plain white shirt I wore a couple weeks ago is still in my top 10 favs of the season and I played A LOT with the accessories. I got this rucksack from LeaflingBags a while ago. I've been trying so many outfits but it was so hard to find the perfect match! It's such a particular piece and I didn't really want to show it in a combination that wouldn't make it justice..In the end I thought that the simplest outfit would make it pop..and I guessed it worked.. well at least for me it did since I've been wearing it non-stop with all of the basics in my wardrobe! AHAH. Two colours in a whole oufit as much as I wanted to keep it simple just couldn't go.. and that explains the noisy socks. Cool socks are #happysocks aren't they?














RUCKSACK_LEAFLING BAGS
TEE_ZARA
JEANS_ZARA
SOCKS_HAPPY SOCKS



8 comments:

  1. You look beautiful :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That backpack is SO CUTE!

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute bag and your socks are indeed happysocks
    www.coloredvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that little leaf bag is adorable! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it. Bye

    https://mygreenshopping.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Accessorising on point here! The bag is really cute~

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete