Thursday, 11 August 2016

BELVEDERE PALACE



Belvedere Palace, Vienna, August 2016. Warm but not hot, sunny but not dazzling, airy but not windy. A perfect combination of all the aspects you would avoid about weather. WHAT TO WEAAAR? Of course I was on holiday so my choice was pretty restricted and I didn't plan on wearing this outfit in the first place but I actually like how it came out. Roses on my blouse garden in the background, matchy-matchy :)












BLOUSE_H&M
JEANS_VINTAGE LEVI'S
BAG_H&M
WATCH_MICHAEL KORS
SUNNIES_RAY BAN CLUBMASTER
SHOES_VANS AUTHENTIC

8 comments:

  1. So stunning outfit.
    I love that blouse, it's amazing.
    Blog: www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/glaringwaves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blouse!!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit dear, love it <3

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top is gorgeous! I really like it, great post! :)
    x Kenzie // Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Laura, love the shirt. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This flowered blouse is cute, I like it! Bag is great too.

    I follow You, so now it is Your turn. Kisses.
    blog minimalissmo

    ReplyDelete