Monday, 2 May 2016

PLAITS


I' ve always been a big fan of plaits..but never of how they looked on me.. they make me seem so childish..and I will never really be able to rock them cause I will never really be able to feel 100% comfortable sporting plaits.. Anyway I decided to give it a go and that's the result.. 
PS: I'm OBSESSED with this necklace from Petiteutile if you follow me on instagram or snapchat you can confirm to have seen it around a lot..just couldn't wait for spring to blossom to finally match the season's mood and wear it more YAY!












 Necklace_Petiteutile
Dress_Em
Denim Jacket_Zara
Watch_Michael Kors



8 comments:

  1. Your outfit as a whole is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great with plaits. I like the watermelon necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you are very beautiful and not childish at all with plaits! Lovely look! xoxo


    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hair is so straight and fine, plaits are difficult. But you have inspired me try them.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look nice!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your necklace is very interesting! Nice outfit :)

    ☆My blog "Demilla". Welcome!☆

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete