Saturday, 26 March 2016

Pink leather


First days of spring and I'm ready! I've already told you about my love for coloured leather, glitters and fluff.. and here you can verify it all together! Can't wait to style these summerish cheerful earrings from Petite Utile with fresh and simple looks and I don't really care that my furry clutch from Retinal Delights doesn't really fit into the summer mood.. it does fit for me no matter what! So excited for the cool weather to finally be here! 






















Leather jacket_Vintage
Tshirt_H&M
Trousers_&otherstories
Sunglasses_Urban Outfitters
Sandals_ZARA
Clutch_Retinal Delights
Earrings_Petite Utile

11 comments:

  1. I love this styling :)
    www.evelinebison.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo gorgeous!! <3

    http://modaenunlink.blogspot.com.co/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. The jacket looks beautiful. Love the color. Love, Eileen Beautyarea & more

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so fresh and radiant in all pics! Love the combination of outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely :) you are beautyful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! The jacket is so pretty and it looks great on you!
    :) x Kenzie
    Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shades! Lovely post xx
    Morgan | www.justmrogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! thank you so much for the feature! X XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the jacket!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete