Thursday, 25 February 2016

lipsticks

lipsticks



Every outfit has its colour, every season has its colour, even every hour of the day has its colour..the important thing  is to always have lipstick on. Every effortless look with a cool lipstick gets classy..just go for the right one. I'm always looking for that perfect shade that I don't even know how should be like..just like the wedding dress.. you feel it when a lipstick is your lipstick. The only issue with lipsticks is quality.. it's not about the brand or the price..not even about the colour really..cause every make up line has a plain red lipstick in stock but it's not that easy to find a long lasting lipstick which stays on just how you put it on in the morning and has the right finish. I wouldn't really define myself a make-up-obsessed but I for sure love when my make up is on point and sooo.. from my brief and basic experience here are the lipstick I tried and would by again ..


YSL PUR COUTURE VERNIS A LEVRES



I tried this lipstick in "Rouge Laquè" and really.. once you put it on you can be sure that it will stay just there (even if you drink or eat). The finish is quite glossy and that might not last that much but the matte effect after a while is just as nice


LIME CRIME-CAROUSEL GLOSSES


I love lime crime..maybe it's more because of the packaging than for the products themselves.. I tried the velvetines and I didn't find them that good as everybody seems to say.. they are really dry and they tend to crack after a while.. by the way my impression on this one is totally different. I tried the colour CANDY APPLE which is this shiny super glossy liquorish bright red and i'm planning to buy the transparent version as well cause really this is good! It is probably the most long-lasting lipgloss I've ever tried.. The shade is a bright glittery red..of course being a gloss as much as it stays on for a long time by the end of th night it will be just a matte red lipstick but be sure it will be there!


KIKO DOUBLE TOUCH
i've got it in so many shades.. Just that perfect everyday lipstick that you put in the morning and forget about it.. and you can turn it into a lipgloss by adding the second finiture.. which is slightly too sticky for me but that gives a nice extra volume.


RIMMEL LONDON-PROVOCAL LIPS

The absolute winner of the long-lasting double sided lipsticks is this one. I tried the colour "kiss me you fool" which is a deep red nuance and I LOVED it.. sleep with it on and wash your face the day after.. it will just be like when you first put it on.



MUA FAWN FANCY
On the side of matte colours I like this ones from MUA so much! They're probably the less expensive lipstick you'll ever be able to purchase (around 1/2 dollars) and you can find them on the brand website. I tried these in liliac and in a brownish nude. They're not as longlasting as designer ones but they're of course worth more than the price.. and I like the fact that the colour you see on the bottom of the lipstick is usable itself with a brush .. thumbs up!

LIME CRIME-PERLEES


On my "wants to try list" at the moment there are a couple lipsticks..  These are from limecrime's latest collection and I'm actually curious about these because of the colours.. most of them are quite too strong for me.. but that reddish and light pink ones could suit just fine.. gotta try and tell you back

KYLIE JENNER-LIP KIT

These are everywhere. I'm not gonna lie I would buy them cause it's Kylie Jenner.. I like the colour as well but nothing I couldn't find somewhere else anyway.. but yes from reviews here and there they seem to be like the only good lipsticks and some new colours are out now ..so yeah..wanna give it a try.. maybe the middle colour.. don't know.. the brown one is quite too dark for my pale skin tone.. and the lightest too whitish I guess..

So yeah.. did you try any of these products and had my same impressios?


34 comments:

  1. Love it<3
    _______________________
    www.justynapolska.com
    Fashion&Beauty Expert

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! awwwww <3 :P
    I love lipstkik, and I want all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lipstick jungle!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lipsticks!

    I managed to get one of the kylie jenner lip kits, just waiting for my friend to pick them up from the post office!

    lu | Coco & Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool, let me know how it looks like on :)

      Delete
  5. ahhhh I so want to get my hands on the Kylie lip kits...

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have try any of these lipsticks before. I really love Covergirl Lipsticks.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we don't have covergirl in italy :/

      Delete
  7. love it! Nice color! Great post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! Really beautiful photos, too!x

    If you want please visit my blogs, it means so much to me:
    NEW POST --->http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/18th-episode-got-me-like.html
    NEW POST --->http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/tmi-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que bonito el de lime crime!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally agree. Lip color is THE best way to dress up your look. Love your pics!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello :) Great review!

    www.evelinebison.pl

    Ps.Thank you for visiting my blog :)
    I will follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi beautiful! thanks for visiting my blog, I'm one of your followers now :) You got a great blog!
    Please follow mine too ^^

    xoxo
    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ciao cara , grazie di essere passata dal mio blog io punto da un po i prodotti Kylie , adoro i nude. comunque si mi iscrivo volentieri ti aspetto da me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you asked me to follow. I followed now , now its your turn!

    let me know if you did and check if your picture is in the FGC list of mine

    Visit my Blog





    ✎ Free Blogdesign |Facebook |Bloglovin |♥Instagram | Lookbook |Google✚


    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are lovely shades.
    I just followed you via GFC #998 now its your turn to follow me <3
    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi :) great post :) you ask me to follow, I followed you.
    Follow me back, please :)

    http://mich3ll.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow very cool!
    mind to follow each others? visit mine n lemme know ya! :)

    www.riskinovianti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thankyou so much for visiting =)
    Followed you, would love if you could follow back, Have a Good day xx
    http://beautorgeousworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great review! I would love to try them.

    And yeah, Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Just followed you on Bloglovin :)

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like them, too!
    Thanks for you comment, your blog is awesome. I am following you on GFC and Bloglovin', hope you follow back♥

    Kisses,
    Gilda

    ReplyDelete
  22. followed done, dear.. waiting for the follow back :D

    www.riskinovianti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. So much beautfiul Lipsticks, i love it!
    regards, mandy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous colors! xo

    http://www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice post
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my post. I am now following your blog, hope you return the love and follow my blog too.

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  27. I like your blog so much :) Happy Weekend!

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/01/stussy-t-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. nice
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great lipstick selection! I haven't tried any of those brands. My favorite lipsticks are from Clinique.

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete