Monday, 10 June 2013

The red bow

Outfit del giorno: stile semplice e comodo, versatile dato il tempo ancora un po' incerto ma sempre con un tocco di colore che rende il look cosi basic un po' più colorato e con un pizzico di personalità, a cosa mi riferisco? Ad un gigante fiocco di lana rossa. Insomma chi ha mai detto che d'estate si devono abolire alcuni materiali come la lana, il velluto ecc.. Dal momento che il fiocco in se non emana calore non vedo perchè non possa diventare il pezzo forte del mio abbigliamento quotidiano, e quindi senza troppe perplessità eccolo qui! E per di più a rendere ancora più a rendere ancora più speciale questo accessorio si aggiunge il fatto che è un pezzo unico, fatto a mano da questo piccolo brand greco chiamato Plexida che vende online e spedisce ovunque!

Outfit of the day: simple and comfortable style, still beacause of the uncertain weather, but always with a touch of colour which makes the basic look a bit less serious, what am I speaking about? A big red woolen bow. Why can't we wear materials such as wool, velvet etc.. also in summer? ..Since that the bow doesn't give heath I don't understand why it can't become the greatest piece of my everyday look, and so without many dubts here it is!
And to make it even more special there is the fact that it is unique, handmade in Greek by this small brand called  Plexida which sells online and sends everywhere!


Eccolo nei miei capelli (Che sembrano molto più scuri in foto)
Here it is in my hair ( Which seem to be much darker in the photo)







Ed ancora un po' di rosso..
And a bit more of red..

I was wearing:

-BOW_Plexida
-T-SHIRT_H&M
-SNEAKERS_VANS 


28 comments:

  1. you are so lovely with that red bow
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos and nice blog. I love your hair! Follow me via GFC and I'll follow you, doll. <3
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely and I love the red bow, it's so pretty! :))

    http://www.rosychicc.com/2013/06/guest-post-peachy-pink-for-summer-essie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lazo tan mono!^^ besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. You' ve got lovely hair <3
    Hugs :*

    secretlypralines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, great post, love this! :)

    Please check out my recent posts & giveaway?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bow. :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The red bow such a perfect hair accessories, I adore how you paired it with your red vans! Such a comfy look!

    Xoxo Akinyi
    Http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red bow and shoes! Very cute!!!
    Also, thanks for commenting on my blog. I've just followed you on GFC. If you could follow me too, that'd be great!

    exoddinary.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the chic and simple outfit! you look adorable! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  12. it looks lovely :)

    you have very interesting blog. Do you want to follow each other?

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bow, it's cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey ! I've already started follow you. Waiting for you :)

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bow is so cute! I love that it's knitted <3

    Love Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look lovely, dear
    xoxo

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos and nice look!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I follow you back on gfc and also following you on bloglovin! see you soon. baci bella

    http://breakfastwithpinkdiamonds.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. that bow is so cute! love it xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hehe very very cute look! love the bow <3

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! I would love to, as you suggested, follow each other via bloglovin and gfc! I have followed you on both, so now you can do the same :D

    Love Brónagh XOXO

    glamourandgrungefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE everything about your hair!! The bow is so darling!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey beautiful Laura thanx a lot for stopping by my blog... I just followed you.. see ya soon

    ReplyDelete