Thursday, 23 August 2012

Tea dress

here






 Ieri sono stata da Ale (http://thefadabyale.blogspot.it/) e abbiamo scattato insieme delle foto dei nostri look, siamo entrambi alle prime armi e ci sosteniamo a vicenda.
Inoltre adoro come queto vestito riesca sempre a farmi sentire...elegante!
 Durante l'estate i braccialetti colorati e le cavigliere si accumulano e non ho il coraggio di toglierli prima dell'arrivo di settembre..ma credo proprio sia arrivato il momento di farli fuori.

Yesterday I've been at Ale's (http://thefadabyale.blogspot.it/) and we took together some pics of our looks, we're both inexperienced and so we help each other.
Than I love how this dress is able to make me feel always.. elegant!
During the summer the number of my colourful bracelets and anklets grows and grows and I don't have the courage of pick them off  before the arriving of September.. but now I really think it's arrived the time to let them disappear.




DRESS- ZARA
SANDALS-IOANNIS



9 comments:

  1. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww... thank you very much, you're lovely and I'm surely going to check your blog soon <3

      Delete
  2. cute outfit and great blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shoes!!!
    thank you for your comment on my blog :D
    I follow you by GFC hope you'll do the same for me <3
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao, ecco, come promesso a passare da te.
    Ricambio il complimento, perchè il tuo stile incontra il mio gusto.
    Questo abitino è molto bello...come i sandali.

    A presto.

    Giulia Nfrtiry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress, is sporty and glam!!!

    Would you like to check my blog, I just started and I would like some opinions, if you like it you can also follow. I am following you know!
    xxxx

    --------------------------> http://myarmyofclothes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey italy girl! :)
    thanks for ur lovely comment :)
    how cool is it, that i've got a follower from italy? :DD

    where did u found my blog? :D
    GREEZ :)

    ReplyDelete